I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Revenue & Disaster Management

Obtain Jamabandi Copy

Obtain Jamabandi Copy

How to obtain Certified copy of Jamabandi or Record of Rights / Chitha

The applicant must furnish the complete details of the land for which copy of Jamabandi is sought by him/her such as Patta No. Dag No. and name of the Revenue Village and Mauza where the land is situated in the prescribed format.
The applicant must furnish an up-do-date Land Revenue receipt/Land Revenue clearance receipt in respect of the land applied for.
The notification does not bar issuance of copy of Sadar Jamabandi from the office of the Deputy Commissioner.
The applicant has to apply in Standard application format affixing required court fee stamp before the Circle Officer/ Asstt Settlement Officer of the concerned circle and he will endorse the same to concerned Assistant/ Copyist and Lot Mandal. The Assistant/ Copyist after copying /taking printout from the computer will send it to Lot Mandal/ Supervising Kanungo for validation and finally Circle Officer/ Asstt. Settlement Officers will put his signature for its delivery to the applicant.