I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Revenue & Disaster Management


How to get separate Patta (Batowara) from existing joint Patta

A Proprietor/ Land holder having a specific share of land in a joint patta may apply for partitioning from the patta and creation of a new patta so that he can pay land revenue independently.
For village land the person has to apply for field partition to the concerned Circle Officer in plain paper affixed with proper Court Fee.
For the office partition (mostly town land) the person has to apply in writing to the Circle Officer concerned. Notice will be served to the concerned to claim/object before giving final order of partition.